The Language Link Summer Camps 2018!
Students absorb language and culture through art, music, dance and fun in The Language Link summer camps! As we explore languages and cultures of the world we focus on one country per week. Helping tend in our Global Youth Garden is an integral part of each camp.
Pre-K – 7th Grade
Countries, artists, music, and dances we will explore in our Pre-K through 7th grade program are:
- July 9-13: Argentina, artist Xul Solar, Tango music and dance
- July 16-20: Colombia, Omar Rayo, El Bambuco music and dance
- July 23-27: México, artist Diego Rivera, el Jarabe Tapatio music and dance
- July 30-Aug 3:Cuba, artist José Manuel Abraham, el Mambo music and dance
- August 6-10: Perú, artist Viktor Delfín, La Marinera music and dance
- August 13-17 Spain, artist Salvador Dalí, el Flamenco music and dance
- August 13-17: Photography in Spanish!(for rising 5th-7th graders)
Pre-K camps are for 3 to 5 year olds and are held at La Casita Feliz 1507 Queen Anne Avenue North. Choose 2, 3 or 5 days per week. Camps run from 9:30 to 1:00 pm. Camp fees are $100 – $240 per week.
K-7th Grade: The camp fee is $365 per week. Camps run from 9 am to 2 pm Monday – Friday at either John Hay Elementary or La Casita Feliz, salon B.
Please visit the registration page for more detailed information about our camps and to sign up now!