La Casita Feliz – Baby and Me! REGISTER NOW FOR WINTER 2020!
Spanish Classes meet Thursdays mornings from 9:15 AM – 10:15 AM.
First Class: 01/16/20 Last Class: 04/02/20
***No Class on January 20th and March 12th***
In this class you will learn games you can play and songs you can sing with your baby in a second language. We are currently offering Spanish. This is a great way to introduce the sounds and rhythms of a second language to your child.
Our classes offer language immersion combined with physical activities, music, rhythm, singing, rhymes, puppet shows and lots of other FUN!
Baby and Me! classes are intended for children 12 months to 2-1/2 years old, and their caregivers. Each lesson is designed to provide kids and caregivers with a rich set of activities, including:
- Lots of movement and activities to keep everyone engaged
- Songs and music to help with language learning and retention
- Puppet shows that entertain and reinforce main lesson theme
- Visual, auditory, tactile and kinesthetic learning modalities
- Participation at both caregiver and child’s own level of comfort.
Babies’ brains are hardwired to absorb language! For interesting information on research regarding language development in babies, please view this TED talk.
Please join us to learn about our Spanish Immersion Preschool Program, tour the facility, meet the teachers, and receive an enrollment application for the School Year 2020-2021. Families are welcome!